Instantly purify and filter any salt-free water for safe drinking and great taste, with this handy sized travel water bottle.
Whether you're visiting countries where you're unsure about the water quality or heading for a European city break, this new Go! bottle from Water-to-Go is a handy size and comes in a range of cool shades.
Each bottle comes supplied with one filterwhich will last for around 2 months worth of daily use, or 130 litres.
Even when water is deemed 'safe' to drink, countries have their own processing methods and their water may taste different to the source you drink at home. Using technology originally developed for the NASA space programme, Water-to-Go filters ensure a clean, clear taste in addition to reducing the volume of harmful contaminants by over 99.9%*. This includes chemicals, metals, viruses, bacteria and parasites, such as:
- Chlorine, Fluoride, Chromium, Mercury, Nickel, Copper, Iron, Lead, Gold, Silver, Aluminium, Formaldehyde
- Norwalk, Hepatitis A, Tota Virus, Adenoviruses, Enteroviruses, Reoviruses
- Coliform, E.Coli, Cholera, Typhus, Dysentery, Botulism, Polio, Virus Botulism, Vibrio Disease, Campylobacteriosis, Weil's Disease, Legionella
- Tapeworm, Sleeping Sickness, Threadworm Guinea Worm, Hookworm Roundworm, Liver fluke
The filter has been independently tested against international standards by specialists in the USA, Europe and India. Put simply, these bottles work, meaning you can fill your water bottle from any salt-free source - from taps to rivers - and drink safely. It's quick, convenient and economical, avoiding the need for water purification tablets which can affect the taste and appearance of your water.
In addition to safety and peace of mind, Water-to-Go bottles also help you save money on buying bottled water and massively reduce the amount of plastic you will send to landfill. Over 70 billion single use plastic water bottles are consumed every year in the US and Europe alone; National Geographic estimate that over 50 billion bottles per year go into landfill or end up in our oceans. The Go! bottle can also be used without the filter as a regular drink bottle - perfect for health and fitness, general wellbeing, pregnant women, commuters, students and children.
- Bottle weight: 98g when empty and dry
- Capacity: 500ml
- Dimensions: 21 x 8 x 8cm approx.
- Drinking rate: 10mls per second
- Filter life: approximately 130 lts (around 2 months worth of daily usage)
- Unique timer indicates when to change your filter
- Effectiveness: 99.9% filtering of all contaminants*
- Materials: bottles, lids and filters are BPA free and all materials used are approved by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) in the USA
- Not suitable for dishwasher - hand wash only
Spare filter cartridges are also available to match your bottle.
Tips for use
- The filter MUST be wet through to activate the technology - so soak before use
- Keep filter dry when not in use, to prolong life
- Ensure lid is properly tightened to ensure a good seal, but do not over-tighten
- Do not let contaminated water come into contact with the outer lid or spout; Water-to-Gofilters will only filter what is inside the bottle
- Water-to-Go filters are intended for use with water only - contact with cordials, juices, drinks powders, etc will reduce the filter efficiency
- Don't forget, the majority of cross infection is caused by poor personal hygiene; always wash your hands or carry anti-bacterial wipes, and exercise caution in the food you eat
*In certain areas of the world natural Arsenic occurs, these filters cannot filter Arsenic to 99.9%.